- Samples of executive functions - part II
- The effectiveness of a metacognitive intervention on ADHD
- Intellectual gift: a quick way to identify it?
- Reading, writing and mathematics: which cognitive aspects have the greatest impact on learning difficulties?
- Working memory, emotional self-regulation and mathematical learning: what relationship?
- BIA-R - Italian battery for ADHD - Revised: the review
- Dyslexia tests (free and paid) divided by age
- Techniques to Enhance Learning: Which Are Really Effective? Part 2
- Cold and hot executive functions: what do they predict different from each other?
- Learning styles: two bad news (but also two good ones)
- The relationship between fluid intelligence and executive functions
- Aphasia and word naming: better an oral or written cue?
- The effects of covid on cognitive functions
- “Programming” executive functions: the effect of coding on planning and inhibition in school age
- Gifted children: distinguish executive functions and intelligence
- What if the husband was doing the dishes? The new version of "Cookie Theft"
- Speech analysis and narrative: two key tools
- AAC and neurodevelopmental disorders: two systematic reviews
- What are semantic fluences (and why are they used)
- Non-words: what are they (and what are they for)
Game Center: What do you want to upgrade?
Free materials on reading, writing, language, calculus, attention and executive functions!
Asynchronous online courses for professionals: always up to date and to follow at your own pace!