- Some reflections, as a speech therapist, on the book "Every word I knew" by Andrea Vianello
- The semantic disorder in adults: theory and free exercises
- Free online exercises for reading, writing, language, memory and attention
- Telerehabilitation for speech pathologies in adults
- A dialogue-based intervention to reduce post-stroke depression and anxiety
- A path to enhance reading through rapid naming
- Reading comprehension treatment in Aphasia
- Effectiveness of new technologies in the treatment of post-stroke anomalies
- Phonologically similar words bingo
- Test Anxiety, its effects, and correlations
- Episodic memory and verbal fluency as predictors of cognitive decline
- Verbal episodic memory in neurodegenerative diseases: primary progressive aphasia vs. Alzheimer's
- Cognitive and Academic outcome after childhood stroke
- Academic outcome after childhood stroke
- Phonological awareness and working memory in dyslexic children
- Cognitive training for elementary school children
- To speak badly, but to write well: what is the relationship between language and writing?
- My child reads well but does not understand what he is reading
- The executive functions that predict text comprehension and reading speed
- The executive functions that predict mathematical skills
Neuropsychology and speech therapy in Bologna
Game Center: What do you want to upgrade?
Free materials on reading, writing, language, calculus, attention and executive functions!
Asynchronous online courses for professionals: always up to date and to follow at your own pace!