- Strengthen working memory to improve language
- The use of scripts - or screenplays - in aphasia
- Review of "Active aging: training to support cognitive functioning in the elderly"
- Academic success, anxiety, motivation and attention: what really matters to do well in school?
- Acquired aphasia and reading difficulties: the help of new technologies
- The treatment of understanding in aphasia
- Intelligence in specific learning disorders: is extra gift more frequent?
- The influence of IQ on academic performance: from beginning to end of school
- The rehabilitation of aphasia: asynchronous online course
- Can playing chess prevent dementia?
- Empowering Writing: Asynchronous Online Course on Spelling
- Aphasia and age of stroke onset: what relationship?
- Verbal apraxia in adults: two hypotheses compared
- What questions should my child be able to answer (and which ones should be able to ask)?
- How many words should your child know (depending on age)
- The development of concepts in children
- The alarm bells in the development of communication
- Writing prerequisites: what are they?
- Free online exercises on reading comprehension
- Grammar Analysis: Free Online Exercises
Neuropsychology and speech therapy in Bologna
Game Center: What do you want to upgrade?
Free materials on reading, writing, language, calculus, attention and executive functions!
Asynchronous online courses for professionals: always up to date and to follow at your own pace!