- Free online exercises on reading comprehension
- Grammar Analysis: Free Online Exercises
- ADHD in plus-endowment
- EMO - A free web-app of orofacial myofunctional exercises
- Some reflections, as a speech therapist, on the book "Every word I knew" by Andrea Vianello
- The semantic disorder in adults: theory and free exercises
- Free online exercises for reading, writing, language, memory and attention
- Telerehabilitation for speech pathologies in adults
- A dialogue-based intervention to reduce post-stroke depression and anxiety
- A path to enhance reading through rapid naming
- Reading comprehension treatment in Aphasia
- Effectiveness of new technologies in the treatment of post-stroke anomalies
- Phonologically similar words bingo
- Exam anxiety and its consequences
- Episodic memory and verbal fluency as predictors of cognitive decline
- Verbal episodic memory in neurodegenerative diseases: primary progressive aphasia vs. Alzheimer's
- The effects of cortical stroke in developmental age on cognitive skills and school learning
- Academic outcome after childhood stroke
- Phonological awareness and working memory in dyslexic children
- Cognitive training for elementary school children
Neuropsychology and speech therapy in Bologna
Game Center: What do you want to upgrade?
Free materials on reading, writing, language, calculus, attention and executive functions!
Asynchronous online courses for professionals: always up to date and to follow at your own pace!