- Dyslexia tests (free and paid) divided by age
- Techniques to Enhance Learning: Which Are Really Effective? Part 2
- Cold and hot executive functions: what do they predict different from each other?
- Learning styles: two bad news (but also two good ones)
- The relationship between fluid intelligence and executive functions
- Aphasia and word naming: better an oral or written cue?
- The effects of covid on cognitive functions
- “Programming” executive functions: the effect of coding on planning and inhibition in school age
- Gifted children: distinguish executive functions and intelligence
- What if the husband was doing the dishes? The new version of "Cookie Theft"
- Speech analysis and narrative: two key tools
- AAC and neurodevelopmental disorders: two systematic reviews
- What are semantic fluences (and why are they used)
- Non-words: what are they (and what are they for)
- Aphasia: what we mean by "privileged access" and "privileged relationship"
- Agrafia in the different types of aphasia
- Online the asynchronous course "PowerPoint Laboratory"
- Aphasia: what do we mean by intensive treatment?
- The gesture of the child already contains the principles of adult communication
- Useful tips for the "gymnastics" of the mind 2nd part: Lumosity
Game Center: What do you want to upgrade?
Free materials on reading, writing, language, calculus, attention and executive functions!
Asynchronous online courses for professionals: always up to date and to follow at your own pace!